Remember, Remember

Our latest need-to-know information.
25 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
StackOverflow
Head Admin / Co-founder
Head Admin / Co-founder

Welcome to Build and Shoot!

Since its inception, Ace of Spades has been very community-oriented. However, in light of recent events, things have become stagnant and very quiet. With the anticipated OpenGL version coming out, Voxlap ("classic") Ace of Spades will be lost in the midst and eventually dropped by Jagex.

That's what this community is for.

Build and Shoot is a community centered around Ace of Spades Voxlap that aims give its fans a safe harbor. The founders: danhezee, izzy, and myself, are all "veteran" players who have watched the game and community grow together and have formed quite an attachment to it.

We have a lot of things planned for the future, along with many things already in the pipelines set to be released. The community is fresh and rigged at the moment, but we are working on polishing things up. We ask for your kind patience during this time while we get everything in order. If you would like to help contribute to the community, feel free to ask! We are open to suggestions and opinions, so be sure to let us know what's on your mind.

You can join us in IRC by joining #buildandshoot on Quakenet. [WebChat]
Chim wrote:
Remember, Remember
The fifth of November,
The alternative community plot.
I know of no reason
Why the Ace of Spades community
Should ever be forgot.
Frosty
Deuced Up

woohoo
My agenda is working :blue: :green:
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up

Seriously... what is this agenda talk lately?
EssigGurkenFred
Deuced Up

I like that poem. :)

I am really glad that you guys created this website. I really needed something like the old one back, I just hope you are still working on the layout.
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder

Yea we are working on the layout, we had a few styling errors with clubs sections and decided to launch the default while we debug the new style
EssigGurkenFred
Deuced Up

danhezee wrote:
Yea we are working on the layout, we had a few styling errors with clubs sections and decided to launch the default while we debug the new style
Sounds nice. Thanks for doing this.
A. Soldier
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Nice, I will post this site's url on Jadex's website so that everybody can see it, also are you gonna add mods section and stuff like that like the old forums?

P.S.
This site is better, easier to use and much friendlier than the new one.
danhezee

Yes a proper file management system is being worked on for mods and maps

Also add links to this site in your signature on jagex's site
Silnius
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Let's do some propaganda ;P
GamingFTW
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Could anybody give me a Guessestmated answer on when we will have alpha/beta? or the full release of Build and shoot?
USABxBOOYO
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

If you're feeling impatient, you can always play the hacked 0.60 http://www.aosclassic.comeze.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3

(Please, the LDR server is almost always empty :()
hindos
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I'm confused, is build & shoot a new game or the revival of ace of spades .75(6) so Java doesn't take it down?

Can someone tell me whats going on :?
TheGrandmaster
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

Build and Shoot is providing a community platform for those who want to continue playing the free version(s) of Ace of Spades. Official Jagex support (server lists) ends on December 1st, and the forum for it has already been taken down, so that is what B&S is providing - a separate/new environment for those who enjoy AoS :>

From what I hear, a new master list is planned (which'll appear in the portal area) and I think 0.76 will be used as the version.
hindos
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

TheGrandmaster wrote:
Build and Shoot is providing a community platform for those who want to continue playing the free version(s) of Ace of Spades. Official Jagex support (server lists) ends on December 1st, and the forum for it has already been taken down, so that is what B&S is providing - a separate/new environment for those who enjoy AoS :>

From what I hear, a new master list is planned (which'll appear in the portal area) and I think 0.76 will be used as the version.
:shock: That's great :) , so the server list on the old forums and ace of spades website will go away but we can still use the one on the home-page of build and shoot afterwards. Will this allow us to acess servers via spaddile, still?
Zycotec01
Deuce

AoS dont gonna dissapear so easy, thanks for do this you guys are amazing! :D
25 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Official News”