Oh my lord!

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
MrMeow
Deuce

Wow, I looked on the Official AoS and saw they were completely changing it. I had no clue you guys were making B&S! Thanks to you guys I can have my AoS back! Thanks! Green_BigSmile

-Inappropriately hugs all who enter-
DrDeuce
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

I wanna hug!

(P.S you will be bombarded by atheists saying it's offensive to put 'Lord' in the title :P )
Dzhoel
Deuced Up

I freaking love this community. We have people who love the game so much that they'll rebuild it from scratch to keep the communtiy alive. I love it.

The question is now, whos AoS will we adopt as our main game? the iceball or the cuberoot? Green_Surprised2
Reki
Deuced Up

Iceball is coming along really nicely, thanks to GreaseMonkey being super-coder-overdrive. I think CubeRoot was actually integrated into Iceball, but you gotta ask the coders about that

I'm looking forward to what's going to happen with BnS, hopefully we'll starve out Jagex. The low number of overall players will hopefully increase back to their original size over time, as more and more people jump off the 1.0 boat.
MrMeow
Deuce

Question, Will they be continuing the updates Ben had in mind?
Or are they going to update it a different name?
tallyyyyyy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

DrDeuce wrote:
I wanna hug!

(P.S you will be bombarded by atheists saying it's offensive to put 'Lord' in the title :P )
Dude, atheists say "oh my god" and "jesus christ" all the time. Also, who says that "lord" means whatever religious thing you say it does?
bman
Deuced Up

MrMeow wrote:
Question, Will they be continuing the updates Ben had in mind?
Or are they going to update it a different name?
They don't have the source code, so I don't think it's possible.
But it is possible to make new game modes and other modifications with server scripts.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”