69 posts Page 3 of 5 First unread post
rakiru
Coder
Coder

VladVP wrote:
Ericson2314 wrote:
Only very recently
Define. Green_Septic

So you're implying that Stack had the code somewhere on his hard disk in all that time? Green_Septic
The code's been out there since it started, and was only removed around a month ago. It's been available on a github repo here since then.
StackOverflow
Head Admin / Co-founder
Head Admin / Co-founder

VladVP wrote:
Ericson2314 wrote:
Only very recently
Define. Green_Septic

So you're implying that Stack had the code somewhere on his hard disk in all that time? Green_Septic
I just happened to clone every repo the night before everything was taken down. Blue_Tongue
Sonarpulse
Coder
Coder

Luck is on our side!
noway
Deuced Up

How to contribute? I find some bags which remained since the pyspades time and want submit bugfixes.
noway
Deuced Up

Also, how about separated from log.txt errors.txt? Now, to see errors, you need open log.txt and search for keywords "traceback", or "pyspades server started". It will be very usefull, if errors were in another file.
GamingFTW
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I would like some like FAQs thread of a bunch of things that can go wrong with using pysnip and how to fix it so we don't have people spamming the same question.
pokefan548
Modder
Modder

How do I install custom maps???
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

pokefan548 wrote:
It is simple, download the map and text file. Next open your server folder and go to maps. Finally paste in the files and restart the server. Hope this helped Blue_Happy1

Ah

Cajun Style
Deuced Up

Nice
Hope to give it a try soon.
noway
Deuced Up

noway wrote:
Also, how about separated from log.txt errors.txt? Now, to see errors, you need open log.txt and search for keywords "traceback", or "pyspades server started". It will be very usefull, if errors were in another file.
Bump to request.
XxCoDIsRetaЯdedxX
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

StackOverflow's pic = EPIC
Sasquatch
Mapper
Mapper

Heya Stack, would you mind adding all the maps in this thread to the Pyspades Map Pack zip? Please and thank you! I know it says original map pack, but it's missing a number of maps that myself and at least a dozen other authors made that the community used over the years. Please and Thank you!

http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=829
izzy
Head Admin / Co-founder
Head Admin / Co-founder

The PySnip repo on Google Code is intended for PySnip/pyspades code more than anything else. When it comes to game client content such as maps and mods, it's best to distribute that stuff in the 'Customization' section here on BuildAndShoot.com.
pokefan548
Modder
Modder

jdrew wrote:
pokefan548 wrote:
It is simple, download the map and text file. Next open your server folder and go to maps. Finally paste in the files and restart the server. Hope this helped Blue_Happy1
What text file?
Green_Nothappy
Rigen
Deuce

Could everyone please press this link?
[LINK REMOVED]
My friend gave me this it's not any hack i swear.It's a prize site.Please visit to get great prizes!
69 posts Page 3 of 5 First unread post
Return to “Official News”