Poll against pro players

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
65 posts Page 1 of 5 First unread post

Should pro players be instabanned?

3%
YES
2%
OMG YES
6%
HOLY CRAP YES
2%
Just ban tGM, Mikuli and Tank
5%
Not quite sure if this is an AWESOME idea or an EPIC idea
9%
Just ban the komrades clan
2%
Just ban SPQR
9%
Just ban SPQR and Komrades
63%
i r stoopid so i say no lol xDDDD my iq iz 3 n i pway cawadooty

Total votes: 64

HoboHob
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Pro players, we have all experienced them.

They jump up from behind a wall, do a 360 spin then headshot us at fog range.

They ruin the game for us nubs who can't aim for crap. Is it really our problem if we are to lazy to practice? NO! Some of us have youtube videos to watch! We can't spend all of our time practicing to be better at the game than them.

The solution is simple, we ruin the game for them by permanently banning them with no chance of appeal ever!

They ruin our games daily, lets ruin their fun!

I will be the standard for how good a player should be. If a player is better than me, BOOM! Banhammer, if they aren't as good, then they can play normally.

The solution is foolproof.
JoshuaConcon
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

IF PRO PLAYERS ARE ACTUALLY A PROBLEM, then why won't we just take them and put them in a tournament? I'm so stupid, they will never be a problem.
Last edited by JoshuaConcon on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HoboHob
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

JoshuaConcon wrote:
IF PRO PLAYERS ARE ACTUALLY A PROBLEM, then why won't we just take them and put them in a tournament?
Methinks you don't understand this thread.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Just ban dem SPQR and komrade guis day to mlGhaKeaarier
JoshuaConcon

ad me on PSN bro, my name is xXXXxxxXXXXXxxxxxXXXxxxxxxx_[MLG]JOSHUA_CONCON(SWAG+YOLO)_xxxxxxxXXXxxxxxXXXXXxxxXXXx
Voxel1ty
Deuced Up

I used to get votekicked all the time on Aloha.pk Tower of Babel. I wouldn't actually get kicked, just voted. I think I've only been temp-kicked once from a votekick.

I'm not claiming to be the ubberest player evars because it's not hard to take out enemies with a semi as they run up their stairs in Babel, single-file.

And just to prove, I wasn't "AIMBOTZORING! ZOMG!" I ran to the enemy on numerous occasions and then went on spade-killing sprees taking out 5-10 players at a time from behind with mah shovel before someone bothered to turn around. :P
HoboHob
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Voxel1ty wrote:
I used to get votekicked all the time on Aloha.pk Tower of Babel. I wouldn't actually get kicked, just voted. I think I've only been temp-kicked once from a votekick.

I'm not claiming to be the ubberest player evars because it's not hard to take out enemies with a semi as they run up their stairs in Babel, single-file.

And just to prove, I wasn't "AIMBOTZORING! ZOMG!" I ran to the enemy on numerous occasions and then went on spade-killing sprees taking out 5-10 players at a time from behind with mah shovel before someone bothered to turn around. :P
Once upon a time I was actually good at this game, but then I stopped playing and started idling.
TheSifodias
Modder
Modder

All we need to do is ban the amount of time it takes to crouch and we should be fine.
Oh yeah, I was looking at earlier versions, and it turns our that the gun stopped zooming in as soon as any great movements rolled in... Haha... snippy friendly times Blue_Rifle
SneakyBastard
Deuce

0/10
Bad troll.
Blue_Normal
Conduit

can stop
will not stop
long live spqr
rakiru
Coder
Coder

BAN THEM ALL
Wait, shit, that includes me...
Eimis
League Champs
League Champs

Green_Crying

pls no ban me
GreaseMonkey
Coder
Coder

Ban SPQR and Komrades

<@> Master Race
I'm also in Bastion but yeah
Sponge
Deuced Up

We should take the pro players, and push them somewhere else!
tallyyyyyy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

65 posts Page 1 of 5 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”